Before each itinerary is published to the site, it is subject to review. This can take up to 48 hours. This is the manner in which Insider Itinerary hopes to ensure the quality of the content posted. If your itinerary is not visible within 48 hours please contact us.
That’s fine! You can upload more than one file and more than one file type. If you would like to provide a Google Map as well, we recommend you link that within one of the files you upload.
As a buyer, you are responsible for having the necessary software/programs and internet service and connectivity to download the file type of the itinerary you are purchasing. If you have the software/programs and service/connectivity that you need, and the file still did not download correctly, we encourage you to contact the seller first. If the seller cannot help resolve the issue contact us.
From your Dashboard, click on the “Visit Store” icon. While on your store homepage, simply click the “Share” tab at the top of the screen!
It is not ok to post the following:
- Infringing resources. Your itineraries should be of your original authorship. You may not post an itinerary that was created for you by a travel agent or another third party.
- Itineraries requiring additional steps to gain access. All itineraries should be accessible and downloadable directly from Insider Itinerary. Buyers should not be required to give their email address or other personal information in order to gain access to purchases.
- Duplicate Listings. Each itinerary can be listed only once on Insider Itinerary.
It is ok to post the following:
- Original itineraries. Post itineraries that you planned and traveled yourself.
- Links to outside resources. Feel free to provide links to hotel websites, tour companies, and other material that might make it easier for the buyer to travel in your footsteps. Make sure that you can vouch for the resources you provide. For example, don’t link to a tour company that you did not actually use, as this may be misleading for the buyer.
Any itinerary you post and sell must be one created by you and not a third party. You may link to specific tour companies you used for individual activities on your trip, but you may not infringe on the work of another person or company if they planned a trip for you.
It depends. You are selling a product, and as such, you should be familiar with copyright laws and the appropriate uses of photos when earning a profit. We always recommend that you use your own photos to avoid any disputes. Insider Itinerary will not be held responsible if you infringe on copyrighted media.
We use Paypal to distribute all earnings so you will need to have a Paypal account that is linked to your shop. You can withdraw your earnings at any time through your Paypal account as long as you have a minimum earning of $10 with Insider Itinerary.
We do not currently offer gift cards. If you think this would be a useful feature please contact us and give us your feedback!
All sales are final and no refunds are available. If you find yourself in a situation that you believe warrants further review, please contact us.
Yes! Insider Itinerary is an open marketplace and we welcome contributors from around the world. Insider Itinerary is a US based company, so many of the itineraries you’ll see posted on the platform are in English, but you’re more than welcome to post resources in any language. Before you begin selling with us, you should be sure that you’ll be able to collect your earnings. We’ll use PayPal to deliver your earnings, so you’ll want to set up a PayPal account.
You can change your email and password on the “edit account” tab from your Dashboard page.
After contacting the buyer, if you still have an issue with a purchase contact us directly.